Why Get Porcelain Dental Veneers from Duren and Marsh?
Your smile is one of your most important assets. Having a chipped, cracked, or discolored tooth can make you feel embarrassed. Luckily the Duren and Marsh team has your back, or rather your smile.
Duren and Marsh has been the leading family dentistry in the Belmont, NC area for years. They offer a wide variety of dental services including laser dentistry, preventative dental care, and teeth alignment solutions. They have extensive knowledge and experience when it comes to the dental veneer process. They create a plan that is custom to you and your needs. Schedule your first appointment and get your confidence back!
Click here to schedule your appointment!
What are Dental Veneers?
Dental Veneers are thin shells that are custom-made for you and then bonded to the front of your teeth. Getting veneers or crowns is considered a cosmetic dental procedure that creates a uniformed, pearly white smile. There are two different types of veneers; porcelain and composite. Porcelain is used by most dentists because they are more resistant to stains, however, they do cost more than composite veneers.
What are Some Advantages of Getting Porcelain Dental Veneers?
- Veneers are a simple way to cosmetically repair teeth – Porcelain veneers are an easy way to fix the look of your smile. They are custom-made, tooth-colored to create a natural look, and they are stain-resistant.
- Porcelain Veneers are durable – Veneers not only improve your smile, but they are highly durable. They are even better than your natural teeth because they are non-porous and resist stains and cavities. As long as they are properly maintained, they can last as long as 15 years.
- Veneer maintenance is easy – You don’t have to do anything additional in your dental care when it comes to maintaining veneers. Brushing twice a day and flossing, along with your regular dentist visits is good enough to sustain a healthy veneer.
- Veneers are a permanent teeth whitening solution – Teeth whitening can become costly if you have to consistently go to the dentist to get them whitened. Opt-in for some veneers instead. They are made from porcelain, therefore are resistant to stains. Porcelain veneers are a great investment in cosmetic dentistry.
- Veneers are a great fix for enamel loss – Your tooth enamel is very strong, but over time can get worn down. Once your enamel is gone, it’s not coming back. Porcelain veneers are a great way to fix enamel loss.
Reasons for to Get Veneers:
- Cosmetic Reasons:
- Chipped Tooth/teeth
- Discolored Tooth/teeth
- Misaligned Teeth
- Irregular Spacing
- Uneven or Mishappen teeth in the front
- Non-Cosmetic Reasons:
- Easy maintenance
- Simple process
- Enamel repair
- Superficial cracked tooth repair
Schedule your First Appointment Today!
Don’t deal with chipped teeth or a crooked smile anymore! The Duren and March team can help you get your confidence back and give you the award-winning smile that you deserve. Contact us today to schedule your first appointment and learn if dental veneers are the right solution for you.